WILLS | TRUSTS | PROBATE
Over 18? You need estate planning irrespective of your wealth. The scope of our Estate Planning services includes:
- Wills and trusts
- Health care directives, end-of-life wishes
- Health and financial powers of attorney
- Funding your trust
- Trust administration
- Probate proceedings
The scope of our business law services includes:
- Assisting businesses with legal matters: setup, compliance with labor and business laws, human resources, contracts
- Representing foreign clients in the US, and helping them expand into, establish, invest in, and do business in the US
- International distribution, sales, licensing, commercial, expat, employment, and other business negotiations and contracts
- Instruction: French-English legal business language
We have aggressively represented employees for over two decades. We help you enforce your employee rights, resolve your labor disputes, and get back what you are owed by your employer. With The Armani Law Firm, you can:
- Learn about the hundreds of California employee rights that protect you at work, including: meal and rest breaks, overtime, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, disability, hostile work environments.
- Host or register for our Employee Rights Seminars.
- The Know Your Work Rights website will be coming soon.
Attend a seminar at one of our offices or host one at your location. Our seminar topics include:
- California and U.S. Workrights 101
- Why You Need Estate Planning
- Studying, Working, and Living in the USA
- Legal Business English-French Language Course
This is legal advertising per California Rules of Professional Conduct & California Business and Professional Code. This material is informational only and not intended as legal advice. No confidentiality or attorney-client relationship is created through your use of this website, or the contact form, unless a separate specific written retainer agreement is signed between the law firm and the client.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
For the past two decades, we have been committed to serving our clients with excellence and success, and to bring them the justice they deserve. We have been representing private individuals in matters such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, and estate planning. We've been representing corporate clients as well in their national and international business legal matters.
5850 Canoga Ave., 4th Floor
Woodland Hills, CA 91367